Ableton Live 10 / 11 with Max for Live
v1.2 New features and improvements:
– The trigger probability also affects envelope lanes.
– More steps per beat (3 and 6) to be able to play triplets.
– 3 new random play modes.
– Smooth automation. It is now possible to smooth the values sent by the envelope lanes.
– Solo button for all tracks.
– Muting a track now sends a note off message.
– Option to color all tracks to the same color.
– The rack button to open the sequencer is now mappable.
– When the link button is enabled, changes to the first track also control the mute buttons, solo buttons, and probability switches for all tracks.
– New PDF manual.
– Fixed a bug that caused the mapping buttons to appear with a black background color when reopening a project.
– Fixed some internal color references to make plugin colors better match Ableton Live custom color themes.
v1.1 New features and improvements:
– Probability per step. Random adjustment per track and individual adjustment for each step using envelope lane B.
– Different playback modes per track: Forward / Backward / Ping-Pong / Ping-Pong Reversed / Random.
– Copy/Paste data between tracks (notes and envelopes). Envelopes can be copied and pasted into any other envelope.
– Resize sequencer window. Zoom levels: 100% / 110% / 120% / 130% / 140% / 150% / 160% / 170% / 180% / 190% / 200%.
– Auto-rename tracks based on Ableton Live Drum Rack names.
– Random Note Length between 0 ms and 1000 ms.
– The Link button allows changing more parameters at the same time.
– Clearer indication of which parameters are locked.
– Fixed a bug that made the Swing control at 100% equal to 0%.
– Fixed the height of some controls when automating them with Ableton Live automation.
v1.0 – Initial release
Personal license (you have no permission to share)
For future updates I will try to make it easier to export MIDI sequences, add more randomization options, and implement more functions for the Swing controls. If you have suggestions you can send them through the contact form.
* Please note that future updates may increase the price of the plugin but they will always be free for current users.
If the description of the controls is not displayed in the Ableton Live Information View, it is due to a bug in the version of Max for Live that is bundled with Ableton Live. You can update Max for Live to fix it.