Ableton Live 10 with Max for Live
v1.1 New features and improvements:
– Probability per step. Random adjustment per track and individual adjustment for each step using envelope lane B.
– Different playback modes per track: Forward / Backward / Ping-Pong / Ping-Pong Reversed / Random.
– Copy/Paste data between tracks (notes and envelopes). Envelopes can be copied and pasted into any other envelope.
– Resize sequencer window. Zoom levels: 100% / 110% / 120% / 130% / 140% / 150% / 160% / 170% / 180% / 190% / 200%.
– Auto-rename tracks based on Ableton Live Drum Rack names.
– Random Note Length between 0 ms and 1000 ms.
– The Link button allows changing more parameters at the same time.
– Clearer indication of which parameters are locked.
– Fixed a bug that made the Swing control at 100% equal to 0%.
– Fixed the height of some controls when automating them with Ableton Live automation.
v1.0 – Initial release
Personal license (you have no permission to share)
I have received many suggestions to implement new functions to the plugin. Most have been implemented in version 1.1. For future versions I will try to add more randomization options, trigger conditions and more Steps per Beat values, as well as new suggestions that I may receive.
* Please note that future updates may increase the price of the plugin but they will always be free for current users.
– The description of the controls is not shown in the Info View of Ableton Live version 10.1.13 and up. This is caused by a bug in Max for Live version 8.1.3 (that is bundled with Ableton Live). You can update Max for Live to fix it.